Photo and Map credits:
Warren Utting (photographer, Volunteer - mechanic)
- All mudfight photos!
- Michelle (Curtin University honours student) explaining something
- Kalgano Bore.
- The lovely photos of our fearless leaders.
- Sea snake.
- Tawny frogmouth.
- Singing the song.
- The Cooks and the reaction to their food.
- The campsite.
Grant Pearson (photographer, Group leader - logistics, CALM)
- All hoovercraft rescue photos.
- Sorting2 (volunteers sorting the field samples).
- The small and large hoovercraft photos.
- Petra modelling the map.
- Group1 (first week group photo).
Robert Hickey (photographer, Sr. Lecturer, Curtin University - Now
Assistant Professor, Central Washington University)
- Sorting1 (volunteers sorting the field samples).
- Group2 (second week group photo).
- Crowd (listening to Theunis go over research progress and the next
day's agenda) .
Kevin Kenneally (photographer, Landscope Expeditions)
Marie-Louise Thonell (photographer, Undergraduate student, Notre Dame
- The mad dog.
- The lizard.
- Helicopter rides.
- Species ID.
G.J. Robinson (photographer)
- The photo of the Dutch scientists.
Michelle Crean (cartographer, Honours student, Curtin University)
- All maps developed for the preliminary report - Maps 14, 16, and 17
are on the web.